End of March, 2019-1
- [ ] Clean, reorganize AGG switch & patch panels, verify all port usage, move NAS to RGA1
- [ ] Test around Ru edge 22117
- [ ] Re-open plot window if closed curing a scan sequence
- [ ] dcm_pitch and rocking_curve() scan, C-c C-c & stop, how to kill motor?
- [ ] Mode f table hight
- [ ] fix toprj
- [ ] plot title, plot legends
Beginning of 2019-1
- [x] Refresh master log
- [x] Do-nothing SAF
- [ ] Better ways of determining Modes table
- dm3 slits should be quite small ... 500 microns or so
- make sure that beam comes out the center of the flange -- this will be needed for feedback detector
- need slits of some sort on XAS table, certainly on sample stage, also at end of table.
- improve trig in move_m2()
- [ ] Make a table/plot of flux on I0 as a function of energy with N2 in ion chamber
- [ ] Mode B, M2 hight
- [ ] Adjust pitch of m1, test resolution/calibration with narrow slits
- [ ] verify/update table height / beam v. ion chambers for the modes
- [x] Ti edge of BTOF, maybe some Ti standards
- [x] Backup MC0X configurations to github
- [ ] Set dm3_bct to autokill after movement
- [ ] Are slits3 autokilling correctly?
- [ ] Even less noisy %xmode setting
- [ ] Rotation stage, continuous motion during scan. Need to expose a velocity PV in the MC0 IOC. Then ophyd can start and stop a velocity.
- [ ] Play with introspection: http://nsls-ii.github.io/bluesky/simulation.html
- [ ] Cryostat on ESR
Long term and lingering items
- [ ] compute reflectivity properties of current state of beamline mirrors
- [ ] Do a Mo/Mn harmonics test
- [ ] Stability above 20 keV, see Chris' Mo data similarity at high k
- [ ] can a pitch look-up table be made?
- [ ] Test energy calibration by measuring Cu (or whatever) and moving narrow slits vertically through beam
- [ ] Feedback!!!
- [ ] Does a big step really mean signal instability, see Jenny's Mn data pre-edge
- [ ] Commission single element Si-drift detector
- [ ] Speed and tuning of dcm-bragg and dcm-para. Might be deadband of dcm-bragg....
- [ ] Some thought on a low energy flight path....
- [ ] continue conditioning the filters + decide what filters are needed for 311 crystals (or 111, for that matter)
Notes on DCM servicing
#6j- to drive perp to negative limit. Encoder counts: -541449
#6j+ to drive perp to positive limit. Encoder counts: +896747
#4j- to drive roll to negative limit. Encoder counts: -610853
#4j+ to drive roll to positive limit. Encoder counts: +609478
- Bragg is level at -3386979